Monday, November 07, 2005

Dress up

I thought I would dedicate a spot to my lovely husband and his very unique hobby... costumes!

Over the past few years, I have seen many different sides to Chris:

















Sir Christopher


















Malik Samb



















The Laird of the McMoody estate ( this one is self-made! in honour of Burns' night)














And one of my personal favorites - Star Wars storm trooper! (This one was also homemade, guess that art degree does come in handy sometimes!)

Of course, I also get roped into it sometimes as well...



















Just in case you can't tell, that's Chris's bro Dave as Darth Vader, myself as Princess Leia and Chris as the Chief Storm Trooper (again, all homemade costumes). We actually got applause when we entered the cinema!

So if you ever need a costume for a fancy dress party, you know where to get some advice!

No comments: