So now I'll try to recap the past (almost) 2 years since we got married in photos:

This is Dublin Castle, the fateful spot where we were engaged on 5 April 2003! It was a very lovely day! And then 8 months and some days later... (20 Dec)

After that, we honeymooned in snowy Scotland, in the mountains overlooking Loch Ness. This is a photo of Rocky, our beloved snowman!

Well, now unfortunately, I'm not able to access any of the other photos that I wanted to post for technical reasons, so I'll leave you all with these for our first blog. Next time we will work on Jan 2004 onwards! Also, it is quite late and since we had to put the clocks back yesterday, and it got dark at about 5pm this evening, it feels even later than it really is, so I am actually quite tired! But enough babbling now, I'm off to bed!
No comments:
Post a Comment