Its my first Christmas back in the States since I was 12 and its Chris and Jonah's first Christmas here ever! We've had a fantastic few days celebrating with our family.







Firstly, Chris and I celebrated our 4th wedding anniversary last Thursday. We were given theatre tickets to see the Nutcracker ballet by my parents. It was our first 'date' since our little boy was born.
Jonah is smitten with his Aunty Kaitlyn, so he gets passed to her whenever he starts to cry. I guess he prefers blonds!
Grammie and Papa have been getting to know their first great grandchild.
And Jonah has even met his Great Great Grandma Floraella from Mississippi!
Chris has been enjoying himself as usual!
And we have enjoyed spending time with Kaitlyn and her boyfriend Skip. (Doesn't Jonah look dapper in his little suit?!)
We wish you all a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year...
Love from the Moodys xxx
No comments:
Post a Comment