Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Not long to go now...

Here I am at 36 weeks...



... I am ready for the baby to come out now! It has probably heard me talking and now its just going to be late on purpose!

I finish work this week, my last day is Friday. I have mixed feelings as it will be nice to have time to rest and relax and finishing cleaning the house, but I also get bored very easily at home. So I'm trying to fill up the last 3 weeks with dentist appointments, breastfeeding classes and visiting friends.

In other news, I have recently sent off my very last assignment for my degree...

Just one more exam and then I will finally be Amy Moody BA (Hons)! I'm planning my graduation party already...!


My friend Benedicte came to visit the other weekend. She's from France but living in London for the next year. It was lovely to catch up, we hadn't actually seen each other since my wedding day in 2003!











No comments: