We are coming to the end of our housesitting now, just making sure that everything is clean and tidy. We only broke one glass and a cutting board...(forgot that wood snaps in the dishwasher - sorry Mark and Sal!!) We will miss the cats but all good things must come to an end. Plus, we still have lots of fun things to look forward to over the rest of the summer!
Just thought I'd do a brief summary of the happenings from July:
It was Kaitlyn's 21st birthday! I remember when I was younger trying to picture Kaitlyn at 21 (and me at 23) and it seemed so far away!
Anyway, we (Dad and I) took her down to London to celebrate for the day, with the plan of meeting Mom & Daddy Mac there as a surprise, as Kaitlyn was told they were in Edinburgh.
Here's me in a London cab, talking to 'Chris', trying to make Kaitlyn think it was my Chris, when it was in fact Mom's Chris! Luckily she wasn't paying much attention!

She was surprised when we ended up in Leicester Square, face to face with Mom (who she had been quite upset with for not wanting to spend her 21st birthday with her).

In Planet Hollywood for dinner...

... where we had the chance to embarrass Kait!!

More news to follow soon!
No comments:
Post a Comment