Thursday, May 11, 2006

What I do in the mornings....

There seems to be a bit of mystery surrounding how I spend my apparently 'free' mornings. Contrary to popular belief, I do actually work! No, I am not earning money, but a degree in Business Studies with French. Don't believe me? Here's the proof:


Yes, this is what my mornings consist of, besides all the household wifely duties! For those of you who are wondering, I only have 1 year and 5 months to go before I become 'Amy Moody BA Hons'. Although I don't think I will use the letters with my name, looks a bit weird really.

On a different note, I thought those gardeners out there might be interested in our small strip of English garden.

Here it is 4 weeks ago, almost to the day:


And now look how its grown since then!


Isn't nature amazing! I'm looking forward to the irises and peonies blooming - I'll keep you posted!

No comments: