Thursday, March 02, 2006

Pancake Day

In England, there is a tradition called Pancake Day, formally known as Shrove Tuesday. And you make pancakes! English ones, mind you, which are very similar to the French crepe and then you put sugar and lemon juice on them.

Chris loves Pancake Day! Here he is in mid-flip... (it took about 10 shots to actually capture the pancake in the air!)

I know its been a while since we posted anything, but we have been caught up with colds and stuff, so hopefully March will be set to be a better month!

February is the busiest birthday month for Chris and I, so I'm just gonna do a quick shout out to all friends and family who celebrated this month:

Lauren, Charlotte and Jamie, 3 of my gorgeous nieces and nephews!

Mom

Dad

Vicky, sis-in-law

Mum & Dad Moody's wedding anniversary!

Granny in VA

Cousin Tanya in CT

Fabienne from Deutchland

... and the new arrival, Benjamin Steven on 22 February!

I'm sure I've forgotten a few, let me know if I have! Oh, and sorry and happy belated birthday!

No comments: