Instead of a long commentary about what we've been doing for the past 2 weeks, I'll just say that we spent Christmas in Scotland and New Year's in Senegal (West Africa) with my aunt and uncle and cousins and I'll let the photos do the rest of the talking!
Hi Guys glad to see the floods didn't reach you, although looks like some of your fellow townfolk weren't so lucky. Look forward to seeing you before the baby comes (thats our baby) or when it arrives whichever is soonests. Mind you with only a week or two to go I think I think it'll that the baby will behere first at least I hope it's only a week Lianne is starting to really suffer with her back. Love to both of you From the Moody's..... the older Moody's.... not the oldest Moody's.... oh you know who!
1 comment:
Hi Guys glad to see the floods didn't reach you, although looks like some of your fellow townfolk weren't so lucky. Look forward to seeing you before the baby comes (thats our baby) or when it arrives whichever is soonests. Mind you with only a week or two to go I think I think it'll that the baby will behere first at least I hope it's only a week Lianne is starting to really suffer with her back. Love to both of you From the Moody's..... the older Moody's.... not the oldest Moody's.... oh you know who!
Post a Comment