Thursday, December 08, 2005

Turkey Tales: Part II

Here are some more photos from our week in Connecticut:


Grandma and I smell a pumpkin pie flavoured Yankee Candle! (Makes me proud to be a Yankee!)


Chris on Uncle Russ' Harley! (Dave will be so proud!)


Chris, Amy and cousin Jordyn getting ready to tuck in!


Jordyn puts the finishing touches on Snowy!


Amy and Aunt Jackie and her granddaughter Abby (only 6 weeks old!)


The Parmelee girls ( well, strictly speaking they are now Amy Moody, Tanya Engler and Terri (and Abby) Billings!)

Some other things we did in Connecticut:


Helping Grandma with crossword puzzles: I think she knows every word in the English language!


Went to the world famous Lyman's Orchards and had the best Apple cider in the world! Wish I could have taken it on the plane with me!


Saw Susan, Ross and Lizzy (not pictured) and had an amazing meal!! (London Broil - you just can't get that kind of meat over here! Chris might disagree, but I guess he has to stick up for his country...)


And we slept!

For all my family in Maine, I am not neglecting you! I just haven't got the photos yet from Dad! So I hope to be able to do a post about our adventures in Maine in the near future!

No comments: